For me painting is a form of play, something to enjoy, a colourful part of life, a way of getting involved in fun projects and expressing the things that fascinate me. Using different techniques and media and embracing variety and evolution like the waves of life, it brings me to a place of freedom, openness and discovery and allows me to make a colourful contribution to this world!
I would like to thank my teachers:
- Wyanne Thompson (www.wyanne.com)
- Tracy Verdugo (tracyverdugo.com)
- Marian Filarski (academiefilarski.nl),
- Chris Cozen (www.chriscozenartist.com) for their useful hints & insights
- as well as my lovely wife Katelijn (katelijnvanacker.be), friends & relatives
for their ongoing support on my creative path!